Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Nantucket I

At the end of the summer we took a trip to Nantucket for my friend's wedding. We had a fabulous time. These are some pictures from around the island.



Pre-wedding festivities at The Lobster Trap.
JCW, me, bride & groom

Brant Point Lighthouse




Lunch at Something Natural
The summer before our ninth grade year JCW came with my family to ACK. Something Natural became our favorite lunch spot and remains our favorite lunch spot some 13 years later.



Surfside Beach


Old North Wharf

Cape Air, 10 person plane

2 comments:

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

Oh that hydrangea! Makes me miss my summer in Chatham! Beautiful pictures, Nantucket is just so charming!

QueenBeeSwain said...

you are a lucky duck lovey! thank you for sharing your fabulous jaunt out to nantucket with us :)

kHm