Thursday, February 11, 2010

Diptyque

Diptyque is a French perfume company that was founded in 1961. In 1963 Diptyque began selling candles. They are my favorite candles to burn and display.

The enchanting fragrances of these candles are like no other. There are numerous scents to choose from and the hardest part is deciding which one to buy.

Limited edition Beauty & the Beast Candle Set, Barneys
These labels were designed by illustrators Kuntzel + Deygas. This is a great his and hers gift.

Figuier Vert (Fig Tree), Saks

John Galliano Room Spray, Barneys

Diptyque Muguet (Lily of the Valley) is one of my favorite scents. Not only do Diptyque products smell great but the graphics are clean and simple. I will not buy a candle if I don't find it visually appealing...no matter how much I love the scent. Diptyque candles are very versatile so I never have to worry about them not working in a particular space.

7 comments:

Ms. Bright said...

I adore Diptyque!!! They're practically the only candles I will buy. My faves are Baies, both the original and noir versions. The room sprays are amazing, too! Figuier Vert is a close 2nd. Good taste, girl!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

You must have one sweet smelling house!

Meghan said...

I'm always looking for new candles. Thanks for the great review. I will definitely need to purchase some!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on not buying candles unless their visually appealing. And Diptyque candles smell SO good on top of it!

Black Labs and Lilly said...

Diptyque certainly does smell heavenly!!

Shorely Chic said...

The BEST candles - I discovered them while working for an interior decorator in the city - he would make me go to Barney's and buy a new one for him everytime he had a party, not a bad errand!

QueenBeeSwain said...

I had no idea that they made lily of the valley scented candles! need to check it out and you have the most lovely dressing station btw :)

kHm