Friday, October 1, 2010

Napali & Baxter

In honor of National Dog Week allow me to introduce you to Napali & Baxter. You may remember meeting Baxter (Sir Baxter of Baltimore) during steeplechase season.

They are best freinds.

They are even willing to share the same stick...now that is love.

Napali & Baxter remind me a lot of Luna & Lola with less of a height difference. Photographer Priscilla Rattazzi's chronicles her two dogs' lives in the book "Luna & Lola".

Luna is the golden retriever and Lola the miniature dachshund and they are best friends.

There are 150 black-and-white photographs in the book.

This book combines two of my loves; dogs and photography and is curently on my amazon wishlist. Does anyone already own this book?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I haven't seen it....but what a great gift for a dog lover!

Lilacandgrey said...

Awww I just adore doggies!

Lilacandgrey said...

PS. new follower :)

Speedmaster said...

Very cute!

Kate said...

aww looks like lilly! lilly and my chloe are bff and are big and small versions of each other