Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Mobbies

You may have noticed the Mobbies icon on my blog...I was nominated for the Baltimore Sun's blog awards for "Maryland’s Most Outstanding Blogs". You will find my blog entitled "EAS" under the Personal & Pop Culture categories. The contest runs for the rest of the week (Nov. 12th). You may vote for me daily. I am counting on you to help me reach the number one spot under Pop Culture! You can login with your gmail, yahoo, aol, facebook, or twitter account info.

Special thanks to my nominator. It was such a surprise when I received the email saying I was nominated!

8 comments:

Sue said...

I voted for you. It is the least I can do to reciprocate for all the great information you share with all of us here on your informative blog. Congrats for the nomination and good luck becoming a Mobbie.

Buckhead Belle said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Sarah Brooke said...

I voted! Love reading your blog!

Sandra said...

I'll do it!! Congratulations for the nomination ;-) We really want you to win!! xoxo

Jeannie said...

Congrats!!! I will definitely vote for you!

Main Line Sportsman said...

OK...just voted for ya...good luck.

Nelle Somerville said...

I've been so crazy busy that I missed this post. I saw EAS on the Mobbies but only now just connected you to it! Congrats and well deserved.

Glitterista said...

Voting!!!!!! :)