Friday, November 4, 2011

Fabulous Friday Finds

Elephant Loafers from Iomoi...these would certainly put a little pep in my step.  

I recently discovered the blog Two Hands Five Minutes and was thrilled to see that I was one of their favorite bloggers. Two Hands Five Minutes is written by two sisters who both have unique senses of style.

 Needlepoint Eyeglass Cases, Smathers & Branson

Ciao Bella Key Lime Graham Gelato...if you like Key Lime Pie you will not be disappointed! I can't wait to try their Belgian Chocolate S’mores Gelato.

Kayce Hughes has lots of new fall accessories...I am loving this Box Clutch as well as her tortoiseshell jewelry.

Do you have any Friday Finds?

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great finds! Now I am thinking about s'mores gelato :)

The enchanted home said...

Love it all, just got a pair of needlepoint loafers from the, just to note, they run a little big, ordered a 9 which I am always and they are a little big, have to get a 8.5!
Great finds...

Belle on Heels said...

my only goal this weekend is now to get my hands on some of that gelato. YUM!

ERB said...

Sylvan Beach used to have the best key lime pie ice cream but sadly I think they all closed. Love everything else also of course!

JMW said...

I am loving Kayce's fall line, as well as those elephant slippers. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the elephant slippers and CONGRATS on the feature in the blog! Well deserved,,,
Have a lovely weekend!

Linda
beachside cottage

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

those slippers are great...kind of look like stubbs&wooten

...just another preppy shopaholic said...

Love the flats! Congrats on the write up!

Ivy Clad said...

Love the loafers! I love elephants. I bought an elephant teapot recently for a tea party I hosted for my daughter's birthday.

Keri

The Mrs. said...

Look at you! Love all your finds.

Beth Dunn said...

OMG I LOVe those shoes! You will look adorable
xoxo
SC

Sarah said...

Love the eyeglass cases... I want a Smathers & Branson key fob too!

Summer is a Verb said...

What a coup! Chin chin...XXOO

Portuguese Prepster said...

I need those loafers!

kayce hughes said...

Thanks for including us in your beautiful picks!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I am planning to do a post on Iomoi soon--those loafers are SO you!!

D and M said...

Thank you so much for the mention about our blog! We think you are bananas!

xo.