Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Vaccaro's

Vaccaro's is an Italian Pastry Shop in Baltimore's Little Italy with other locations in Canton and the county. They sell cannolis, Italian cookies, cakes, gelato and even have a cafe where you can order specialty desserts.

BACI BALL
Homemade cream puff warmed and filled with Baci Gelato served with hot fudge, and whipped topping.

I never think we are going to be able to finish everything but somehow we always manage.

Vaccaro's is a great place to stop in for dessert. I normally order their Mint Chocolate Chip gelato. Do you have a favorite restaurant in Little Italy? We like La Scala and Chiapparelli's.

8 comments:

lizziefitz said...

Oh my gosh! I forgot about Vacaros ! Their canolis are the BEST!

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

My mother has been obsessed with Vacaros canolis for years. There used to be a shop in DC at 2000 Penn Ave. but sadly it closed several years ago. She used to be able to get them when she'd visit my sis in Annapolis but that one is gone, too. Now any time one of us heads north we always bring her a few.

Anonymous said...

There are so many good Italian bakeries where I grew up, not to mention all the amazing desserts my relatives make! I'm hoping to get my gelato fix in Italy next month.

Lilacandgrey said...

love both those places!
Lilac and Grey

Rachel said...

Love this place. I am partial to the Mount Vesuvius and the brownie sundae. Perfect after a dinner at Da Mimmo!

Nelle Somerville said...

Cute photo! We love Aldo's for the best food, service and ambience. E took me to Amicci's on one of our first dates. Not great food, but awesome memory. xoxo

Portuguese Prepster said...

ugh looks incredible!!!

Tricia said...

I still can't believe I haven't been, and it's right down the street from me in Canton. After this post, that may change. :)