Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Holiday Decorating

It's always so much fun pulling out my Christmas decor for the holidays. I just can't get enough of this Stag Head Bottle Stopper that my mom gave me a few years ago.

I have been enjoying a lovely Radebaugh's poinsettia which was a gift from a friend.

For this year's tree I decided to mix in more colors instead of just using my standard gold. I am currently on the quest from more ornaments.

Have you added any new finds to your holiday decor this year?

7 comments:

Annie said...

I got my brother the stag bottle topper this year for Christmas. I figured he can put it on his Jack bottle and pretend he's hunting haha!

Belle on Heels said...

We've started purchasing an ornament anytime we go away somewhere together, which has helped us amass quite a good little ornament collection in not much time. My favorite is our cute little ship's wheel we got in Newport! It's spectacularly cheesy, but so much fun.

Baltimore Prep said...

Loving this sneak peak of your holiday decor! I have a collection of blue and white Wedgewood ornaments that I display on their own tree. I like to add a piece to the collection each year.

I have been on the hunt all season for a new Nativity scene but so far no luck. Any suggestions?

Cotton said...

LOVE the bottle stopper!

sle said...

In your quest for ornaments I think you will find that acquiring them slowly over time makes them more meaningful. And don't worry, once you have a child in preschool there will be ornaments galore!! (Not that I'm saying that will be anytime soon or anything!) Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Collecting!

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love the bottle stopper! gorg!

Nelle Somerville said...

In love with the plaid on your tree!!!