Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Birthday SAS

Today is my little sis's birthday. Within the past few years my sister and I have become more and more alike. Growing up we didn't even look like we were related and now we get asked if we are twins. We are both extremely anal and excessive cleaning has become a way of life. My sister has a great style and can make any outfit come together. She is a caring person and a great listener. She is more then willing to take any clothes off my hands that are too small and will even go through my closet piece by piece asking "does this still fit you". She loves cars and electronics (something I can't quite understand) yet is amazing at styling hair. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful sister and a best friend for life.

SAS, May all of your birthday wishes come true. I love you. xx

2 comments:

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

Happy Birthday to your sister!!

Kalee said...

Wishing your sister a very happy birthday!