Monday, September 26, 2011

In the Mail

I recently discovered Alice Supply Co. who specialize in hip housewares. I had to have the Nautical Hammer. I am also fond of the Camo line...it's a little Prep Neck if I do say so.

After admiring the way Bee styled this Ikat Shirt from J.Crew on Atlantic Pacific,I had to order it when it went on sale.

Pizza is one of my favorite foods and I can't believe I had made it this long with out having a a pizza cutter. I have already put the Zyliss Pizza Slicer Crust Cutter that I found on Joss & Main to good use. 

4 comments:

Annie said...

That hammer is essential to a nautical lady like you!

Unknown said...

Great finds....love that hip hammer!!!

Portuguese Prepster said...

I love the shirt! One of my sorority sisters was wearing it recently and it looked fabulous on her!

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

i love that shirt. Ive been wanting to stop by J. Crew for weeks now