Tuesday, November 6, 2012

DVF Through Glass


This video "Through glass" captures footage from the Diane von Furstenberg's Spring 2013 New York Fashion week show. In the film you get to experience the creative process/show through the eyes of Diane von Furstenberg, models, makeup artists, and designers. The entire video was filmed using Google's Glass. Glass is Google's latest technology which enables you to capture moments from a totally unique individual perspective. I am completely fascinated with the idea of augmented reality eyeglasses and at the same time somewhat terrified. I would LOVE to get my hands on a pair but my only request is that they make some with a tortoise frame. Would you wear Google Glass?

The DVF iconic wrap dress will always be in fashion...

I keep noticing the DVF sleek minaudieres this season...
  
Remember to always be an individual...Happy Election Day!  
  

3 comments:

Summer is a Verb said...

Those glasses are da bomb! And, just thee right size for slipping into my stocking ;)

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

DVF is always so creative. Who knows what Google will create next

TLA said...

Tortoise or black frames, please and thank you!