Thursday, November 29, 2012

NYC Thanksgiving

After a wonderful Thanksgiving morning in horse country we headed to NYC for dinner with JCW's family.

Everyone was busy cooking when we arrived.

Our view from The Standard the next morning.
 
We went to the Alton Lane showroom where I struggled with JCW to pick out something other than a blue windowpane.

JCW's mom was going over some fabric swatches and I think we all agreed on this Schumacher...there may be some daughter-in-law overlap with this one.
 

7 comments:

Baltimore Prep said...

The fabric is stunning! How nice that you were able to spend the holiday with both of your families!

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love the menu card-gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Good morning from L.A.!

I don't think I've ever met s Schumacher fabric that I didn't like. In fact I promised myself that should we ever be blessed with a third child, I'd have his or her crib bedding made out of a Schumacher print. The print above would be gorgeous as a bumper for a little girl.

In any case, a wonderful day to you and yours, and may your season be merry and bright!

Warmly,

Elizabeth

WorthyStyle said...

I love Schumacher fabrics. So gorgeous. I love chinoiserie as well. It is the style we chose for our living room at the house in Goochland County.

Gorgeous menu, too!

Anonymous said...

Tell JCW to be a man and wear the pink gingham. ; )

Preppy Buckeye said...

This all looks wonderful! Love the fabric :)

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

looks lovely. The views from the Standard are always awesome