Monday, September 27, 2010

Vineyard Vines

After having our copies of "True Prep" signed we went to the Vineyard Vines store in Georgetown.

I am a huge fan of the nautical decor.

Perfectly stacked polos

Limited edition "True Prep" tote

Cubbies of colorful tote bags

I loved all of the pieces from the tennis collection...especially the skirt.

This was the first time I saw the Vineyard Vines Harrow squash racquet.

I immediately checked out all of the details.

Would this racquet help my squash game?

5 comments:

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

I love the tote cubbies. I was at the Galleria/Tysons II this weekend and saw that a VV store is on it's way. It will be fun to have one a little closer than the Georgetown store.

Unknown said...

What fun - love Vineyard Vines for my boys. And....I've even started to take up squash so we can have a fun Saturday family activity!
xoxo

Pink Champagne said...

Yes, with a raquet like that you will instantly become a pro! ;) Loving the decor - what a fun event!

The Sailor in Pink said...

Love Vineyard Vines! I've never been to the one in Georgetown but I bet its awesome!

Pemberley said...

I think a cute new outfit will help your game!!