Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Blog Is Born

I am a nervous flyer, primarily because I hate the lack of control, the dirty air, and being subjected to so many people in such a small space. I was sitting on a plane on my way back from a girl’s weekend in Boston/Newport and began to panic. I knew I needed to take my mind away from the fact that I was on a plane. I struck up conversation with the girl sitting next to me. I was pleasantly surprised that we had a lot to talk about. It turns out she was a professional blogger from DC and was in Boston for business. All weekend the topic of starting my own blog kept coming up. Was this just a coincidence that I was sitting next to a blogger or was it fate? I believe that everything happens for a reason (that is my way of dealing with the bad stuff). I had an enjoyable, panic free flight and by the time we landed a blog was born.

No comments: