Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bell by Alicia Bell

The clothing company Bell by Alicia Bell was founded in 2000. I fell in love with Bell's signature crisp shirts the moment I laid eyes on them.

The website allows you to design your own blouses by choosing the fabric and buttons. There are lots of great plaids, seersuckers, ginghams, and solids to pick from.

Custom blouses take between 4-6 weeks to ship.

The Madison blouse is very unique because of the full sleeve pleated fan cuff...it's my favorite and currently on my lust list!

8 comments:

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

Thank you for the introduction. And thank you Alicia Bell for offering larger sizes. :-) I've already decided on the ivory flower buttons for the Charlotte shirt dress and now just have to choose the fabric.

Annie said...

Those cuffs are fantastic!!!

Buckhead Belle said...

Fun! I could play on that website all day!

Glitterista said...

Ahhh--these are amazing! Thanks for sharing--a few of them may be on my lust list now, too! :)

Anonymous said...

You always find the cutest stuff! That Ella dress is on my Lust List now. Perfect for next Christmas. Have a great day!

ACH said...

Oh no, one more thing to add to my wish list!

Did you see the Hermes bangle giveaway at Cup of Joe yesterday? It made me think of you!

Summer is a Verb said...

Oooo..also lusting after the Madison but, it's gonna take me quite awhile to narrow down my print of choice...XXOO

Unknown said...

Love the sleeves on these shirts! Classic with a twist! How to choose just one?!

xo, Elizabeth