Thursday, June 7, 2012

Maryland Hunt Cup I

We weren't quite sure how the weather was going to hold up for Hunt Cup this year...

...so we came prepared with tents to protect the tailgate if the rain came.

It turned out to be a cool yet comfortable day with just a few light sprinkles.

It's a good thing because we wouldn't have wanted the rain to dilute the Mint Julep.

There were plenty of first-class tailgate rides...

...and lots of catching up.

The lady who was responsible for this Maryland themed tailgate happen to be a reader so needless to say we had lots to talk about. Just the other day Lawyer Liz and I were discussing how wonderful her crab dip was...please send me the recipe!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please share the crab dip reciepe!! Sarah

CMJR said...

I love your top! Is that Elizabeth McKay?

-C

j.mosby said...

My kinda party!

Dee Stephens said...

I love all the fresh flowers! I'll have to make a note of how the hydrageanas are displayed. First I need to plant a bush to make that happen though!

Belle on Heels said...

obvs you will have to share the recipe when she sends it to you.

sle said...

I LOVE the tailgate photo's! You all look so wonderful but I especially love the yellow pants the gentleman is sporting. Please post the crab dip recipe.

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

Your awesome tailgates every weekend make me miss college football season down here! Love that vase of snowball bush blooms!

Beth Dunn said...

Looks so lovely! I don't mind when the sun isn't beating down on me
xoxo
SC

Portuguese Prepster said...

what a fabulous tailgates!

Main Line Sportsman said...

How did you make out with your wagering?

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Gorgeous! Looks like one heck of a tailgate!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

WorthyStyle said...

I am always game for a new crab dip recipe - please share it with us readers who have a mad appreciate for jumbo lump Blue crab!

Anonymous said...

Please please share the crab dip recipe

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

I will be sure to share the cold crab dip recipe once I get it! Yes, my top is Elizabeth McKay. xx

Anonymous said...

The crab dip recipe would be greatly appreciated! Also you always look so fresh faced and beautiful! What makeup and lip products are you wearing in the hunt club photos? Also I would love if if you would do a post about your favorite beauty products: makeup, skincare, your favorite fragrance, etc. I look forward to your response! You always look so preppy and classic, any tips would be greatly appreciated!