Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Windy City

This past November we went to Chicago and were very lucky with rather unexpected mild temperatures. The Bean in Millennium park was beyond mesmerizing.
 
We stayed at The Palmer House. I loved the lobby (complete with Starbucks), the staff was very kind and I was thrilled that our room had his & hers bathrooms/closets.

It was a ton of fun catching up with the Fashionable Caroline at the RL Restaurant.

 JCW taking in the views
 
We went to the French Market and I had total food envy over JCW's pastrami sandwich from Fumare...you can see it peaking out in the edge of the picture.  
 
There is more to come from the Windy City...but first let me wish Lawyer Liz a very Happy Birthday! xx
 

5 comments:

ERB said...

Thank you! So fun you got to see Caroline in Chicago. Hope you are feeling better! xo

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

all my friends have been going to chicago and I havent made it yet! It looks like so much fun and I heard the restaurants are great

Ani said...

Amazing pictures! This post makes me want to visit Chicago. I've never been there but you make it look so great!

xx Ani
catchtwentyone.blogspot.com

The Pink Pagoda said...

I love Chicago! The last time I was there it was June and we had a couple of days that were unbearably cold. I know I couldn't survive a winter there!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Love the topiaries in your hotel lobby! Those fries look good...I hate when I get food envy over Bryce! He often picks off the menu better than me, luckily he shares!