Thursday, August 28, 2014

Sign of Fall

J.Crew has been running 25% off Fall arrivals and I've already taken advantage and summer hasn't even ened. I feel like I am starting to finally like Fall or maybe just the shopping aspect. 

I have my eye on a new winter coat  because if this winter is anything like the last, I could use a warmer coat. 

There have been some great shoes in the new arrivals but these plaid loafers are my favorites. 

I ordered the Andie chinos and love them as much as the minnies.

...in addition to this sweater.  

3 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

I keep telling myself I need to reorganize my closet before making any Fall purchases! Fall is my favorite season so I tend to go overboard.

Annie said...

Thank you for the heads up on those Andie chinos! They're cute!

Summer is a Verb said...

I ordered the cashmere sweatpants in every color :)
But boo hiss fall :(