Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Traditions

JCW's parents host Christmas Eve dinner at their house.

The next morning we pack up the gifts. JCW goes to his parent's to open gifts with his nephew, APK ...who has been eagerly awaiting Santa's arrival.

I head to my Aunt & Uncle's home in the country.

SAS and I ride the gator over the river and through the woods.

Sam and Maggie enjoy the ride as much as we do.

Last year Benny and Jack were my Aunt S's latest edition.

We then head to my mom's where JCW meets us to open gifts.

We stay at mom's for a few hours and munch on crab dip and cheese.

After JCW and I leave my mom's we go to his parent's for dinner.
I adore spending the day outdoors...so I am hoping the rain holds off this year.

Have a Merry Merry Christmas. xx

7 comments:

Kerry said...

That sounds lovely! Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Anastasia Schembri said...

Sounds like a great Christmas, have a Merry one!

ERB said...

Merry Christmas!!

Kell said...

what a great christmas :) i love that you guys ride "over the river and through the woods".. thats hilarious.

have a fantastic holiday!
xoxo

Blackeyed Susan said...

How fun! :) I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

bluehydrangea said...

I have had so much fun looking at your blog..I have got to stop and go put my kids to bed! I'll be back!!

JRS said...

Sam and Maggie - a great looking pair. Thanks for the compliment on my blog - much appreciated!

All the Best