Monday, December 7, 2009

Leontine Linens

For those of you who have read the first issue of Lonny Magazine...I am sure you have taken notice of Kate Townsend-Simpson's Leontine Linens hand towels. After seeing the stunning linens against the floral wallpaper in her powder room, I wanted more...

Tissue Cover

Lingerie Cases

Cathy Kincaid Interiors, Ltd.

Pawley Robe

Linen Place Mat

Quilted Bath Mat and Towels

Crib Sack

Dinner Napkins

Cassidy Gown

Train Case

Brenda Kelly Kramer Interiors

Cashmere Throw

Earring Case

Fishers Towel Wrap

Terry Towels

Tie Bib

Eyeglass Case

These are my favorite styles...

Hayden Embroidery

Maxwell Applique


5 comments:

QueenBeeSwain said...

stunning! would you have just killed to have had the bedroom with the twin beds when you were little or what?!

kHm

PJH said...

I love it all!!

ERB said...

I love Leontine Linens! Too bad the dog prevents me from ever having that bedding.

Beth Dunn said...

I WANT it all! OK you r the 2nd person to post about this mag. I went to try to find it today but could not. Now I MUST find this mag. Will try again tomorrow. xoxo

SC

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Save the searching...Lonny is only online, with all of the positive feedback it may end up on the press! xx