Friday, December 4, 2009

Fall Wedding

This past fall a fellow Roanoke gal tied the knot. It was a lovely wedding and wonderful to see familiar faces from the college days.



The reception was held at Baltimore Country Club...it was perfect weather for outdoor cocktails.

Mr.& Mrs.

The cake was gorgeous and just as delicious

The first dance...the bride was breathtaking

Crazy K, J from Atlanta, EAS, Cilla
Ladies...it was so much fun, I am glad we could get together...y'all make me laugh!

Warm fall colors for the centerpieces

What a way to exit...congratulations!

4 comments:

PJH said...

Beautiful pics, thanks for posting! I def. look full-blown preggers in that group shot!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

Could those flowers be any more beautiful! Wow! Beautiful event!

Slices of Beauty... said...

Stunning dress!

Beth Dunn said...

Looks AMAZING! I applied to Roanoke. I had to pull my app cause I got into LFC early but...Anyway. Thank you for your sweet comment. xoxo

SC