Thursday, May 6, 2010

Art of the Reveal

Jonni Shirt, Lilly Pulitzer

Ombré Cluster Necklace, J.Crew

Calidora Top, CK Bradley

I have been saving these finds for warmer weather. I have never been someone to buy something and wear it right away. I like the anticipation of storing it in my closet for the perfect occasion. During my college days I would gradually work newly purchased pieces into my wardrobe. I never wanted to be the girl that came back from winter break in a head to toe new outfit.

4 comments:

QueenBeeSwain said...

it's all about the anticipation- makes it seem even more fabulous once you get to trot about in your fabulous new duds!

xoox

kHm

Anonymous said...

Super pretty. Love your necklace! xox MBM

Kerry said...

I agree! I love that Lilly shirt, so perfect for summer! Have a great day! xoxo

Summer is a Verb said...

Omg, you ARE me! I luuuv to sock away summer items all winter and pull out a new mini wardrobe come late Spring. The best is washing and ironing it all and hanging it in my newly changed over for the season closet. Btw, have that CKB top and it's fab and recently acquired the Lilly Elsa top in the same print of your Jonni shirt...XXOO