Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Homecoming

I am home from The Greenbrier in West Virginia. I took a girls trip with my mom and sister. We got a little snow in the mountains which made the resort even more beautiful...my camera is cooling down from all of the pictures I took!

I watched Sunday Morning's piece on Steven Spielberg's War Horse and loved that a horse walked the red carpet at the U.K. premier. I am excited to see the film and will be sure to bring lots of tissues.

I arrived home to a new Elsa top that I scored from a Lilly Pulitzer sale on Rue La La in addition to a yucky cold.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I ordered the Elsa top from RLL too!!! I got the turquoise color though!! I can't wait to wear it!

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

ahhhh I was trying to get that top as hard as I could but it sold out righttt before I got it. Sad for me.. but glad for you! I love it!

Michelle said...

I love that top!

The Big Stripe said...

My RueLaLa stuff hasn't arrived yet! I will definitely have to do a big group shot of the ridiculous amount of LP stuff I bought that week *hangs head in shame*. love the elsa top! Been battling a cold since new year's myself, poor you! Hugs & get well soon, Stroods

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

Yay fo Rue La La and Lilly. Love the Elsa top, it fits so well on just about every body type.

Kerr said...

Ahhh I love the greenbrier. Can't wait to see pics!!

JMW said...

You lucky, girl! I need to get back to the Greenbrier - I so love that place. Did you go ice skating? :)

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

The greenbriiar looks great! I just got sick as well :(

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

o0o can't wait to see your pics!!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Love your Elsa top and am so jealous you spent some time at the Greenbrier!

Portuguese Prepster said...

sounds lovely and I love Elsa tops! They look great for so many different occasions!

Amanda C. Bee said...

I've never done a Rue purchase, but you totally got a great score! I just bought the Elsa as a gift for a dear friend! It's the best! x

Mrs Nautical Belle said...

love the Elsa! I got one too!

xoxo.