Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Warby Parker

I stayed next to the Warby Parker Annex in the West Village over Thanksgiving and got to take a quick loop around the buzzing store to check out their frames. The price points are beyond fabulous and there were tons of styles that I could see myself wearing. They will even ship five frames to your home for free so you can decide which pair(s) work best.
 
For every pair that they sell, they give a pair to someone in need.

Here are a few of my favorites...
 
 

 Thatcher

Warby Parker is certainly a company that I could stand behind. They even offer e-Gift Cards for those last minute gifts.

7 comments:

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

We visited the Warby Parker Class Trip when it was in Georgetown last month. My hubby wanted some less expensive glasses that he can use when he rides his motorcycle and actually got the Thatcher sunnies you posted. He likes them so far. :-)

Summer is a Verb said...

Babe's currently rocking a pair of WP's. Less than a Benjamin, all in :)

Baltimore Prep said...

These have been on my radar for quite some time. As soon as I can drag my husband to the dr to update his prescription, we'll be ordering!

Melissa said...

Never heard of them before...but cute frames! I like 'Thatcher'.

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

warby is all the rage in eyewear among new yorkers!

Melissa said...

Wow...I love that they give a pair to someone in need. That is such a blessing! Hope you and your family are enjoying this Christmas season!

xoxo,
Melissa

Brohammas said...

Warby Parker? Go Wharton!