Thursday, March 14, 2013

FOTOstrap

FOTOstrap is hands down the most fashionable camera strap I have come across. The camera straps are made in the USA of durable duck fabric and leather. I just love the gold hardware against the tobacco leather. The company also gives back by donating a portion of their proceeds to a non-profit organization called Fotolanthropy.

Here are some of my favorites...

 Navy

 Sweet Potato

Sky
  
Just when I thought this camera strap couldn't get any better, I saw you can personalize the leather shoulder pad. I am thinking either "ESW" (my new initials) or @dreams.ashore.

What's your favorite color strap?

5 comments:

ERB said...

Love these! I may have to get one for my dad for Father's Day.

LKF said...

I like the powder blue with the traditional monogram! So cute!

Ashley said...

I am obsessed with these! I think it's just the thing my camera needs. Also love that it's made in the USA!

Melissa said...

I have no need for one of these, but they are pretty =)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I like the sky strap!