Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Tuckernuck Staples

Tuckernuck continues to be one of my favorite online shopping sites. My Devon Bear ruffle tunic and tortoise clutch quickly became fall/winter staples and are currently representing the rotation. I first saw the clutch at a friend's house. She had it sitting on a table and it was pretty enough to purchase as decor.   
   
I was thrilled to see the founders of Tuckernuck on the cover of Matchbook magazine this month. After reading the article, I can't wait to see what else these stylish ladies have in store for us.

3 comments:

preppylove said...

That clutch is so. cute. I love it!!!

Maureen said...

Doing a major closet update/overhaul esp w/ my daughter's wedding coming up and Tuckernuck will be my base camp to "refresh"! You always inspire me!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Oooh, I love that clutch!