Friday, April 13, 2012

Clementine

At Lawyer Liz's suggestion we tried the brunch at Clementine. The restaurant specializes in local and organic ingredients.



Seared Duck Hash
Poached Eggs with Potatoes, Cabbage and Habanero Rosemary Fig Cream

Korean Hot Pot
Fried Eggs, Sticky Rice, Duroc Bacon, Shiitakes, Pickled Cucumber, Cabbage, Bean Sprouts, Carrots, Hoisin, and Korean BBQ Sauce

Tory Burch were the shoes of choice for brunch. What did we ever wear before Tory Burch flats?

Remember today is the last day to enter the Gretchen Scott giveaway and yes there will be 10 winners!

12 comments:

Belle on Heels said...

Oh my goodness, that duck hash looks unreal!!

Rachel said...

Can you tell us more about that gorgeous blue and green silk shirt?

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Its Tory Burch...you can see the TB logo hidden in the print! xx

Carole said...

TB flats are the best, no?

Anonymous said...

Every time I wear my Tory Burch flats I wonder the same thing...what in the world did I wear before I had them?!

Miss Janice said...

Love the Tory Burch blouse and of course the flats are my go-to shoes!

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Tory, tory, TORY!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

The Pink Pagoda said...

The shoe pic is adorable! And really, what were we wearing before Tories? I've tagged you in a blogging game!

http://blog.thepinkpagoda.us/2012/04/ive-been-tagged.html

WorthyStyle said...

What a great TB blouse - and the hash looks delish!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Love all those TBs!! Brunch is one of my favorite meals!

knot Just nautical said...

Awesome shoe shot, ladies!
Can I ask for your experience on sizing again (since you really helped in my Barbour purchases!!). Would you say they fit true to size, or size up because of the scrunching in the back? I really want to order a pair (or five), but sizing is always so tricky!

Xx thanks hun!

ms. mindless said...

What will we ever do if Tory flats are discontinued? I was at a lunch and 14 of the 16 attendees were in TB flats. So funny.