Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Of Monsters and Men

This month I went to a private lunchtime show to see Of Monsters and Men at Rams Head in Annapolis.

 It was fun to listen to the music and munch on crab cake sliders.

Of Monsters and Men is a new band and I use their song "Little Talks" for the video I put together of our engagement weekend. It was amazing to hear the song live.



 The lead singer's autograph.

EAS & SAS

Special thanks to Tyler from WRNR for the tickets...we had a wonderful time at the show.

8 comments:

Hannah said...

You had me at crab cake sliders. I can never get enough of them. I will have to check out the band, I'm always looking for new music. Come check out my Kate Spade giveaway. XO

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

i havent seen a live show in a while...the last one was at the Roxy in West Hollywood

Amanda C. Bee said...

Ram's On Stage is such a great venue! You and your sis look so adorable too! x

Annie said...

Rams Head is a great spot for a show! Love the crab options on the menu. :)

Anonymous said...

I love Of Monsters and Men! Sounds like a fun show, and of course good food is always a plus :-)
~HMC

A Big Little Life said...

So jealous! love them! Hoping to catch them at Lollapalooza in Chicago this summer. Btw, you look so pretty in that picture!

Baltimore Prep said...

How fun! I was at Ram's Head a couple of weeks ago :)

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

How very fun! Crab.cake.sliders...and to think today I wore my Lilly Seafood Salad skirt! Darn it, I would've matched! hahahaha! You both look smashing!

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled