Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Around the House

I tried making Kale Chips and used black truffle olive oil for a little kick. I must admit that I would much rather be eating Pirate's Booty but it was fun to try.
 
Jason Isbell's latest album, Southeasternhas been on non-stop repeat in our house...only when we're not listening to Blurred Lines (the song of summer) of course.

A Lilly Pulitzer order arrived completely wrinkled and I was so glad to have the Jiffy Steamer that Lawyer Liz gave us for our wedding. We use it all the time...how did we ever live without a steamer!
 

10 comments:

Summer is a Verb said...

Jason's been sharing play time with the Eagles all summer long in the whip. My iPod's this close to teaming up with those pic'd blue Lilly shorts and slapping me with an Overplay Labor Law suit! XXOO

JRS said...

Headed over to Birmingham, AL this weekend for Revival - Isbell will be there... We are pumped. Full report when I get back. Hope y'all are well.

Be good,

JRS

eas said...

Oh great song! Thanks for sharing. Blurred Lines is on repeat at my house. Even my 10 month old smiles when it comes on. Your wedding pictures are lovely. Have been enjoying the posts!

Hope you are enjoying being a newlywed!

Annie said...

A steamer is top on my wish list!

A Texas Gal said...

We got the same steamer and I love it! B was the one that wanted it which I find hilarious - but he uses it all of the time!

In the Pink said...

I love our steamer - we use it almost daily!

miss andrea lee said...

I have a Jiffy steamer too! It's the best! Although it seems to be so good it shorts the circut breaker everytime I use it ;)

Baltimore Prep said...

Could not live without my steamer! I find kale chips to be pretty addicting. I drizzle with EVOO and a bit of Old Bay!

JR Mazur said...

when it comes to Kale chips, I agree with Baltimore prep, olive oil and old bay!

Glitterista said...

I have that romper, too! I just love it and can't wait to wear it more next summer. :)