Tuesday, September 29, 2009

L.L.Bean Boat & Totes

My all time favorite tote bag is hand down the L.L.Bean Boat & Tote. These totes are timeless and affordable. They can certainly take a beating, but when they get too grimy I throw them in the washing machine and let them air dry. The more you wash them the softer they get. I love them so much that I have given several as gifts this year.

My sister, mother, and myself all got new totes last year for the beach. We each picked out a different color which helped distinguish what tote belonged to what person. Being the summer lover that I am, I prefer the brighter shades as oppose to the fall colors.

I have been pursuing a great lunch bag for quite some time, so when I found the Boat & Tote in lunch bag form I knew my search was over. I got one for myself and one for JCW.

Our new Boat & Tote lunch bags arrived and we instantly felt smarter about packing our lunches.

2 comments:

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

Last forever! Such a great bag!!

Anonymous said...

My favorite too! Especially the one you gave me for a shower gift! Take it everywhere!!
-Whitney