Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Highlights


Christmas Eve dinner

I normally don't eat steak except for special occasions and bernaise is a must.

Christmas morning at Aunt S's with my Grammy.

Bert...waiting to be fed.

EAS & SAS

Gifts at mom's house

EAS & JCW

I have yet to master my mom's gift wrapping skills...she always does a fantastic job.

JCW's parents' for dinner

The pecan pie he slaved over...I was lucky enough to get to clean up the mess.

Special thanks to family and friends for filling the holiday with love and laughter. To those whom we have lost, you will always have a place in our hearts. xx

2 comments:

QueenBeeSwain said...

looks just fabulous! and we're in the same court on steak needing to be special- we do tenderloin always on Christmas Eve- amazing, but I eat it like 4x a year.

xoox

kHm

ERB said...

Love the picture of all the ladies in your fam on xmas morning. :)