Wednesday, February 17, 2010

William Sonoma Home Accents

Blue and white for the home...





Blue and white for the powder room...




William Sonoma Home is a gorgeous home decor store. In essence it's refined elegance.

I am always stopped dead in my tracks by the displays. If I was a cashmere throw this is how I would like to be merchandised.

The store has a fantastic selection of coffee table books. Books aren't sold in their catalog or online. The closest WSH to me is at King of Prussia in Pennsylvania. I would be elated if one opened in Maryland.

8 comments:

ACH said...

I visited a great WSH in St. Louis, and I was so disappointed there wasn't anything in DC, MD or VA! You would think they would have a great customer base in the area...

ERB said...

I love Williams Sonoma Home and totally agree that we need one closer. I was so happy that I ordered one of their cashmere throws earlier this winter before all the snow came-it was the next best thing since we don't have a fireplace!

Averill said...

I too love WSH -- I only wish they had more brick-and-mortar stores! I splurged on some of their bedding last fall and couldn't be happier with it.

Glitterista said...

You have such a wonderful blog! I'm so glad you left a comment on mine and I was able to find yours! All the blue and white makes me swoon! :)

Jeannie said...

What great stuff!! I am a big fan of their basic cooking supply stores but I wasn't really aware of their home stores. The blue and white is TDF!

DSS said...

My mother's dining room is all blue & white china and I think it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen :)

Summer is a Verb said...

I have never visited the Williams Sonoma Home store but I have been drooling over their catalogues for yeeearrrs...XXOO

The Mrs. said...

Love their stuff but so darn spendy!