Thursday, September 16, 2010

"Lively Up Yourself"

Another day with the ocean.

Submarine watch tower

Nothing but sand

Dinner at Eden.

Pork meatballs

Soft Shell Crabs

"Tribute to the Candy Bar"
Layered peanut crunch, dark chocolate & peanut butter mousses, ganache, sea salt

You would think after having the "Tribute to the Candy Bar" I would have been satisfied but when there is a Candy Kitchen in the vicinity I can't resist.

Salt Water Taffy

Chocolate cover marshmallows...my Candy Kitchen favorite.

Gearing up for a candy coma.

The mission the following day was to get Wailers tickets.

Mission accomplished.

12 comments:

how i met your father blog said...

i love love love the tunic you're wearing on the beach - where is it from??

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

It is from TuNix. They stopped making tunics for now b/c of the economy. I am hoping they will be back in business at some point! Here is a post Melissa Morris did...
http://melissacmorris.blogspot.com/2008/05/preppy-pick-tunix-tunics.html

Pink Champagne said...

2 fabulous tunics in one post... how do you do it? ;) Love them!

Main Line Sportsman said...

Wailers are great..even at their age and w/o Bob...I'm jealous

A Big Little Life said...

I share your love for candy. Dylan's candy bar in NYC. Ah, I wish I had one by my local grocery store.

Hannah said...

J-E-A-L-O-U-S!!! You look so pretty!

Glitterista said...

I love the tunic too!

Laura said...

that looks like such a fun time, I can't believe it's nearly fall! i'm going to miss summer fun!

I agree, cute tunic!

MCW said...

The Candy Kitchen tune is playing over and over again in my head! Love it...

CAC muffin said...

OH Man - the tribute to the candy bar looks AMAZING!!!! I hope it was as good as it looks! WOW

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

Candy Kitchen is still kicking after all these years. :-) The Washintonian had a cute article last month abotu the evolution of Candy Kitchen over the last 50+ years.

Kristen Marlin said...

Oh I'm so jealous! I wish I could find some time to go to the beach soon. I still have to visit my dentist with my friend, Charlotte. We've been planning a beach trip but our other friends are always ditching us! Anyway, gummy bears are still my fave.