Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bird Dog Bay

Downward Duck Bowtie

Royal Wulff Fly Link Set

Bay Quail Hunt Necktie

12 Gauge Boxer Shorts

Sittin' Shotgun Cummerbund Set


Bird Dog Bay founder Steve Mayer went to an animal rescue center to adopt a dog and fell in love with Labrador Retriever named Gus. Dogs like Gus were often in the shelter if they made poor hunting dogs or "bird dogs"...that's how he came up with the scentless bird logo. The website even contains a list of various things Gus has eaten.

Special thanks to one of my loyal readers for reminding me of the ever so charming Bird Dog Bay brand. Ladies, these would make great gifts for your Valentine! xx

11 comments:

James said...

I may have causally read their site in front of my wife!

Unknown said...

I love these idea for my husband!!! My boys and I love to give him ties and cufflinks with fun motifs since he wears a suit everyday to work!

xo Elizabeth

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

Thanks for sharing - great picks!

Deidra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Lauren said...

I love them all! So cute!!! xo

Maryland Magnolia said...

Love it! I think my husband needs a few things from this brand :)

Main Line Sportsman said...

My kinda stuff...shotgun shells and dogs...sublime!

Summer is a Verb said...

That is the cleverest packaging EVER! I am sooo getting those fly fishin' links pour moi...XXOO

Unknown said...

The the crab tie!

The Preppy Princess said...

The things Gus has eaten are so funny, I think the world of this line, you shared some great ideas. :)

Sending you a smile,
tp

carrie@birddogbay.com said...

Carrie from Bird Dog Bay here. Thanks so much for posting about us! We always love a great fan post--would LOVE to offer both you and your readers 15% off if you place an order before Valentine's Day and type in the word "Valentine" into the notes section of your online order. I can be reached at carrie@birddogbay.com if you have any questions or need any help. Thanks so much for the press--we love it!