Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Quintessential Gentleman

The Quintessential Gentleman is the ultimate men's grooming lounge.

The shop carries a wide selection of Southern Proper, Smathers & Branson, shaving accessories, cigars, cuff links, and grooming products.

Men can get a haircut, shave, massage, facial, wax, or shoe shine. I was very impressed that each styling station has its own TV. They offer coffee, tea, and espresso but if that doesn't suit your fancy you can bring your own bottle and they will stock it and label it in the bar for your next visit.

They have recently completed a large expansion called the “The SPA at QG" and added a members-only lounge. The lounge contains game tables, two TVs with X-Box Kinect, a wet bar, WI-FI access, as well as a Golden Tee. The lounge can even be rented out...perfect for pampering your groomsmen. Another addition is a cigar lounge complete with humidor lockers. The QG is Elizabeth Arden meets ESPN.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a similar place to that close to me called "The Mens Room". I really wish the Hubs would visit once in awhile!

The enchanted home said...

This is great..my husband would live there, so maybe it good that its not in our neck of the woods..love the concept though, its kind of like a "man cave" for the hunters and gatherers to all come together...lol!

Dex said...

That place looks amazing, wish I had known of it last time I was in Maryland.

Prippy Handbook said...

Very cool. My fiancé loves the Freeman's Sporting Club Barber Shop in NYC - wish we had something classic like this on Capitol Hill in DC.

BTW - love that you can pick up a bowtie while catching a shave!

BMO'C said...

Craig has a great thing going. I have been getting my haircut there since it opened, have purchased TONS of stuff from their retail department, and was one of the first guys to get to experience the "Spa at QG". You should hook JCW up with a "man day" over there ;-)

Main Line Sportsman said...

My kind of place....Love the photos...

WhatMissLoves said...

Love the blog! I'm a new follower! Hope you can follow my blog as well :)

Craig said...

Thank you for the really nice feature. We have more in store coming soon.
Cheers,
Craig, QG