Friday, February 25, 2011

Can't leave home without...

EpiPen
I have undetermined allergies and an EpiPen has become my safety blanket. My throat has never closed during an allergy attack but there is always that possibility. I carry an EpiPen in a pouch along with a few Allegra. When the size of my bag doesn’t permit the said pouch, I stow it in the car in case of an emergency. So if you ever see me run to my car and stab myself in the leg you will know what's going on!

Keys
SAS and I decided to buy the same Lilly Pulitzer needlepoint key chains. We thought it was a good idea until I started picking up her keys and throwing them in my bag and vice versa.

Blackberry not a Crackberry
I always get hand me down phones from JCW, which I am fine with because I am not cutting edge when it comes to technology. He never puts his phone down and it drives me crazy. I was having lunch last month and looked around the table…3 out of the 5 people were on their phones. Just because we have the internet at our disposal doesn't mean that all etiquette goes out the window! Here is my vow not to be a crackberrier ever.

Pocket Planner
Every year my mom orders me and SAS a new Graphic Image Pocket Planner. I can't image not having a place to scribble down my to-do list, ideas, or anything else that sparks my interest.

Wallet
JCW and I actually have matching LV wallets...I realize that is so cheese ball and on occasion we have even been called out on it.

Special thanks to Texas Prep for tagging me in this fun little game of sharing the five items that I can't leave home without! What do you never leave home without?

14 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Well you have wondeful taste in all your essentails...love the Goyard "epicase", boy you sure glamorized epi pens! Love the orange date book, one of my favorite colors and the color of my coveted Hermes wallet.....happy weekend.

Skipper said...

Prior to December, I never left without: my chapstick, my Blackberry (also not a Crackberry - since I can't figure out how to work half the darn things on it), my sunglasses (prescription) and my glasses (or blindness would ensue). Now that I have the baby, I don't leave without: diapers, at least two bottles, a change of baby clothes, my diaper bag and my glasses!

Oh how life changes!

Lamb said...

I love the Goyard orange case! If you need to have an epi-pen you may as well carry it in an uber chic case, right!? My sister has to carry an epi-pen -- Maybe an case for it is going to have to be my next gift for her. How cute!

Have a nice weekend!

Lamb
{vlambloves.blogspot.com}

QueenBeeSwain said...

matching is just too much fun not to do, even if you get called a cheeseball or possibly mix up your car keys :)

kHm

Anonymous said...

I have to know where you got the darling Lilly needlepoint keychain!

Gabriella said...

Love your essentials! And I am totally with you when it comes to 'Blackberry - not crackberry'! Have a lovely weekend!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

The key chain is Lilly Pulitzer and I got it at a warehouse sale a couple of years ago. xx

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. The first one I view each AM. I am ordering a pocket journal and a desk
one. They are half price now! Am dying to know about the the blue and white dish holding
the keys. Is it old or is it available some place? Have a lovely weekend.

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

I got the blue and white bowl from an antique store in Maryland. I collect blue and white porcelain and I thought the animals made this piece very unique! xx

Summer is a Verb said...

I haven't had an epi-pen incident yet, knock on wood, but I am never without a stash of Benadryl. It's a good thing I'm not a recreational drug user cuz the list of drugs I'm NOT allergic to is rapidly dwindling which wouldn't make for a whole lotta fun...XXOO

ps...luuuv the blue and white bowl w/the horses and camel. And, the Goyard envelope, natch!

LPC said...

I love your pen. And I have an unspecified allergy too, but I have the reaction so rarely I've never been disciplined enough to get prepared. For now I rely on the Benadryl of strangers. But now that I think about it, that's probably irresponsible.

Anonymous said...

that's neither a Crackberry nor a Blackberry. It's a fratberry.

Unknown said...

just came across your blog :) its sooo cue! you have some really good insight on your posts! xoxo cant wait to read more of what you wrote! i love everything in this post to girl!

Sarah said...

I sympathize with you crackberry issue. My boyfriend is constantly checking the news and sports scores on his. I refuse to upgrade to a smartphone by principle. ooh, and the Goyard case is lovely!