Friday, September 14, 2012

Blogoversary

I had my 3 year blogoversary last month...time flies. I am going to be taking another day off (Fridays) so I have some more time to focus on getting my new house in order. I am not sure if this will be permanent. I have lots to share and am busting at the seams with pictures from this summer...so stay tuned. Thank you all for being so very supportive over the past three years!

The winner of the Lilly Pulitzer clutch giveaway is Preppy Pink Crocodile. Congratulations on your new clutch!

13 comments:

JMW said...

Congrats on 3 years - I've really enjoyed reading your blog over the years! Best of luck with the house and making it your own. I'm sure it will be ever-so-chic!

Anonymous said...

Cheers to 3 years!!!

Pink Champagne said...

Cheers to 3 years, and cheers to SO many exciting things in your life right now! I cannot wait for all the details, sweetie! XX

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I really love reading your blog! You give me so many great ideas and inspiration. Good luck and have fun with the new house :)

Courtney

Michelle said...

Congrats on 3 years!

Slone Ranger said...

Happy Anniversary!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Super congrats on 3 years! I can't believe how long we have all been blogging together. Cheers to many more years of bloggy fun!

And on a personal note....AHHHHHH! I am beyond...just BEYOND...excited! Like OMG....squealing!

Thank you thank you!
KK

Annie said...

Congrats on 3 years!

And Congrats to PPC!

j.mosby said...

You ROCK Erin!

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Congrats on your 2 years! I have been following you most of that and have enjoyed every minute! Good luck with your house!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the new house and wedding planning! Thanks for entertaining us all :-)
~HMC

Preppy Buckeye said...

Congratulations on three years!

Baltimore Prep said...

Happy Blogoversary! It has been a pleasure to read your blog and I look forward to seeing your fabulous home decor!