Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tuckernucking for Fall

I posted about the online boutique Tucknernuck when they first launched back in May . They carry everything from classic outerwear to cute pajamas and dopp kits.
 
 Smathers & Branson Duck Duck Goose Belt
 
Barbour Jackets
 
Paterica Green Katherine Loafers
 
 
Julie Collection Curacao Earrings
 
Julie Collection Elephant Scarf 
  
Boulevard Sunday Bag

 Pink Pineapple Cashmere Cable Knit Sweater

Richard E. Bishop Decanter Set


I wore this Hammered Gold Cuff to a wedding last weekend and instagrammed a picture. Lo and behold my photo was the #Tuckernucking photo of the week!
 
Tuckernuck has offered you all 20% off of everything on the website (except Barbour) with the code TIDES until midnight on Sunday. Have a great weekend and let me know what you order!  
 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love everything they have!

Tricia said...

Gorgeous items. I'm thinking the cuff will be fantastic for a x-mas gift for my SIL. And I love the loafers. :)

Amanda English said...

They have some super fun stuff! Love that first image, makes me want to have a party! xoxo

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Thanks - I'm going right over to the site right now! Looks like great stuff!

Miss Janice said...

LOVE the elephant scarf!!

JR Mazur said...

Love it! Thanks so much for the code, just scooped up a pair of the Katherine loafers :-)

Haus and Home said...

Cant wait to check it out! Love your bracelet picture!

Baltimore Prep said...

Loving all of your selections, but that decanter set just jumped to the top of my holiday gift buying list for my husband!

Rachel said...

I got two clutches and a St James shirt. Excited. Thanks, Erin!

Portuguese Prepster said...

I blogged about Tuckernuck too.. I just can't stop drooling over their website!

Kate said...

MUST have that elephant scarf! So cute. Just bookmarked it!