Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mary McLaughlin

Mary McLaughlin is based out of Illinois and creates hand painted enamel boxes, porcelain trays and bone china. My favorite pieces are from her monogram collection.
 
This Monogram Porcelain Box can be customized in five different colors. I am torn between that and the Charleston Navy & White Box to have customized with my new married initials.
 
I love the idea of using this Charleston Rectangle Tray or the Charleston Scalloped Tray as a bedside catch-all.
 
The Maryland flag looks great lining the State Capitol Box.
 
There is a collection of New York City Boxes and I even saw one of the Central Park Boat House which is where JCW's sister tied the knot.
 
Mary also does custom commissions like these Annapolis Yacht Club Cufflinks.

"If you can dream it, Mary McLaughlin will work with you to create it!"

10 comments:

eas said...

Such beautiful things. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

This stuff is adorable!!! I think I like the monogram porcelain box better than the Charleston navy and white box...it's more simple.

Whitney and the Preppy Puppies said...

What a great find! The monogram scarf slide is a pefect stocking stuffer for my mother.

Carole said...

Lovely--thanks for sharing.

Beth Dunn said...

I'm i love. must have for my new house. How funny we both have new homes.
xoxo
SC

lizziefitz said...

Great idea for Christmas shopping!

Anonymous said...

These are so high end, I love!!

sle said...

Thanks for posting! I have to have the Charleston Tray for myself and maybe a few for Christmas gifts. She does beautiful work!

Melissa said...

I have never posted and just wanted to say I adore your blog!

xoxo,
Melissa

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Thanks Melissa! xx