Wednesday, February 13, 2013

K. Cooper Ray Book Signing

I had the pleasure of meeting K. Cooper Ray, founder of Social Primer at the Quinntessential Gentleman in Baltimore.
 
He was there promoting his new book Bill of Rites for The American Man...

and signed a copy for JCW.

I have been a fan of K. Cooper Ray's bowtie collection for Brooks Brothers since they launced in 2010.

He was wearing one of his Social Primer for Brooks Brothers Tailgate Blazers, which is lined with Wm. Lamb and Sons Hunt Scene fabric...

and even carrying a Wm. Lamb and Sons Hunt Scene iPhone Case.
 
Special thanks to K. Cooper Ray who was absolutely hysterical and Craig Martin from the Quinntessential Gentleman for hosting the event.
 

7 comments:

Baltimore Prep said...

Wow JFC will love that blazer! We are big fans of the QG.

The enchanted home said...

So neat! And love his taste in phone cases..fabulous!

Portuguese Prepster said...

how adorable is that phone case?!?!

TLA said...

I just fell in LOVE with the Wm. Lamb and Sons oyster print dog collar and keychain! Though their site is delightful and I could easy spend my entire 'allowance' (self-allotted, natch! I'm single!) there.

I'm sure you have perused, but the entire 'Elegant Equestrian' boutique running at OKL reminds me of your blog...hopefully you snagged a bargain or two! Cheers to being back in MD horse country!

Summer is a Verb said...

All OVER that mobile case...XXOO

lizziefitz said...

Living in Charleston makes me really appreciate a great bow tie :))

Anonymous said...

Really wish I could have met up with on this one. Unfortunately, we can't plan memorial services. Next time...