Wednesday, February 6, 2013

NYE Rehoboth Beach I

We rang in the new year at the beach (second year in a row) and went down the day before NYE.
 
 The dogs couldn't wait to get their feet in the sand, per usual.

Captain Henry & Rudder

Ravens colors...Rudder's mom must have known she would be heading to the Super Bowl.

We told the dogs there was to be no swimming but they didn't hear.

EAS & JCW

After the beach, everyone warmed up by the fire...
 
and ended the day with a dinner of crab cakes and asparagus.  
 

10 comments:

Annie said...

The pooches are so cute running crazy on the beach!

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

You guys are so cute ... hope all the wedding plans are going well ... take care and keep warm,
Hugs,
Katie
www.westiejulep.blogspot.com

Devon Baer Designs said...

Oh those Goldens!! I'm in love!

Carey said...

Such a happy surprise while taking a work break! Although I must confess I was NOT sure we were going to the Super Bowl at that point :). Hope to see you all soon!

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

love your dogs, they remind me of mine :)

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

They’re our friend's dogs...but we love them! xx

ERB said...

I'm sure the dogs were in heaven playing on the beach!

Portuguese Prepster said...

oo I'm so jealous, I've been going to NYC so much I haven't gone to Rehoboth since the Summer! I miss it!!!

Amanda English said...

The dogs looks so happy at the beach!!!! So fun!

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

I miss me sand so very much. And please send that crab pillow to me stat! You two look charming.

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...MadMe Spoiled