Tuesday, June 18, 2013

HydraFacial

The HydraFacial appeared on The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills when Adrienne Maloof hosted a ‘spa day’ at her home. I remember thinking about how badly I wanted a HydraFacial.  


The Quinntessential Gentleman is hosting a HydraFacial event on Thursday, June 27th to launch the HydraFacial being offered at The GQ Spa. In the future, this treatment will be priced at $165 but for the event, they will be offering it for only $50. When you call to book your Real Housewives facial, mention the blog and you will be entered in a drawing for a massage (410) 685-7428.

The HydraFacial is suppose to make your skin look and feel amazing. I can't wait to have the treatment and have a total Kyle moment!

The Hydrafacial resurfacing treatment thoroughly enhances the skin providing cleansing, exfoliation, extractions and hydration, including Vortex-Fusion of antioxidants, peptides and Hyaluronic Acid.  This is a non-invasive, non- surgical procedure that delivers instant results with no discomfort or downtime. The treatment is good for any ethnicity and great for males or females.

7 comments:

LKF said...

That's really interesting - I didn't know the QG had treatments for women. I thought it was Men only. Very cool.

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

The QG is a men’s grooming lounge but women are welcome and I personally LOVE all the decor/merchandise and the fact that they offer HydraFacials! xx

LKF said...

I've never been but now I want to check it out. My husband has been going there for a while now.

Anonymous said...

They need to proofread their ads - very embarrassing typo in the ad on your blog.

WorthyStyle said...

My BF at the time was a law student at Maryland when QG first opened. I used to get him to go there to 'get spiffy' as it was such a gentleman's space. I love that place but had no idea they did anything for women! I will have to check it out the next time I am in Bmore.

XO

Patsy said...

I think I'd be more likely to try something that *didn't* make me look like one of those women - lol!

Christine @ Suburban Charm said...

Interesting....will have to investigate if anyone does them in Richmond. The QG sounds like a great place...next time my husband is in B for business I may send him there for an afternoon!