Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wedding Morning Prep

The morning of my wedding I headed down to the Maryland Club where we were having our reception so I could check up on some last minute details.  
 
I can be totally OCD (and that's putting it mildly) so I had to make sure all of the blue & white details were in place.
 
It was fun being a wedding planner for the day and all the running around made the morning fly by.
 
When I got to the club, Radebaugh Florist had already delivered the arrangements. I kept it very simple with hydrangeas in julep cups but I also had them create this large arrangement. They used a Blue & White Ginger Jar that I purchased from The Pink Pagoda. I couldn't have been happier with the way the arrangement turned out and it looked lovely in the foyer.
 
Special thanks to Jennifer from The Pink Pagoda for helping me find the perfect b&w piece...it looks absolutely beautiful in my home. xx

The winner of the custom cocktail stirs giveaway is Courtney S. #135.

12 comments:

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Love the arrangement! Positively elegant.

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

Gorgeous arrangement! Congratulations again! Love seeing all your wedding details.

I love the idea of the hashtag in the frame. The last wedding I went to had a few on Instagram.

Anonymous said...

Everything looks lovely. Thank you for sharing - and thank you for the link to the Pink Pagoda.

I saw so many wonderful things -it's going to be hard to get back to work!

raed

In the Pink said...

Love all the blue and white! The Instagram hashtag in a frame is such a great idea - wish I would have done that!

Baltimore Prep said...

You look so relaxed in that picture!

Christine @ Suburban Charm said...

I love the topiary in the blue and white cache pot and the arrangement is spectacular. I collect blue and white porcelain...it's so timeless and classy! You will love your new vase forever!

The Pink Pagoda said...

Thanks so much for the mention, Erin! The arrangement is absolutely lovely as is everything about your wedding. I'm thrilled to have the photo. Thank you so much for sending : )

Portuguese Prepster said...

loved all of your wedding details! so gorgeous

Justine said...

I don't have a blogspot, but I just wanted to say that I am obsessed with yours and have been reading it forever! You have the most amazing taste and are truly inspirational :)

Kathy said...

Love the vase and the wedding details. Added your blog to my blogroll on Wordpress- http://ibdesignsusa.wordpress.com/. Hope it brings you visitors.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

So simple and elegant!!

Unknown said...

Catching up on all your fun wedding prep. Love everything from the blue and white ginger jar from the Pink Pagoda to those great monogrammed stirrers!!! Looks like you had every detail covered!!!

Hope you are loving being a MRS!!! Happy summer!!

xoxo Elizabeth