Tuesday, June 11, 2013

L.K.Bennett

When my mom enlisted my help in finding shoes for the wedding, I immediately thought of L.K.Bennett. L.K.Bennett is a British fashion house offering collections of classic shoes styles, womenswear & accessories. They also happen to be a favorite of Kate Middleton.  My mom ending up wearing the Bruton Toe Cap Heel which was the perfect shoe to match her navy skirt suit.

The Sledge Pump in taupe is one of the Duchess's favorite styles.
 
The Estela Wedge is a darling shoe for summer and I just love the jute heel.  
 

4 comments:

Christine @ Suburban Charm said...

Cap toe pumps are so classy! Love them with the navy toe!

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Love these! So versatile too!

The Preppy Princess said...

What great choices, I am an enormous LK Bennett fan. Most everything they sell is elegant and feminine, I am *this close* to buying a pair of the Sledge pumps. (Writing about them in my other persona is how I got hooked on their styles!)

Sending you a smile,
tp

sle said...

Please ask your mom if they are comfortable!