Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fisherman's Friend

Fisherman's Friend lozenges were originally designed in 1865 for Fisherman in the UK. These fisherman endured extreme conditions at sea and these lozenges became their "friend" while suffering from bronchitis and respiratory infections. These lozenges certainly do the trick...what worked for Icelandic fisherman will work for you!

I have only seen the original Fisherman's Friend lozenges but I am going to pursue the other flavors.

They come in so many flavors...I am dying to try the tropical.

I am still hunting for the tins.

3 comments:

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

I keep a stock of these for dry winter throats, best ever!

LPC said...

That tin is fantastic. Do they not come in tins these days?

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

Someone from the company said that various Walgreens and Walmarts carry the tins. You can also order them online.