Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall Lusts

Here are some fall items I have been lusting after...

Cashmere Darling Ruffle V-Neck Sweater, J.Crew


Classic Retro-X Vest, Patagonia


Chloe Belted Leather Ballet Flats, Bloomingdales


Enamel Bracelet, Hermes


Bottega Veneta Woven Nappa Hobo, Bergdorf Goodman


Leather Patch Cashmere Dress, Ralph Lauren


Downtown Denim Trouser in Clean Rinse Wash, J.Crew


Gucci Interlocking Mid-Heel Pump, Neimans

I wish I could give you all a winter home in my closet!

6 comments:

QueenBeeSwain said...

LOVE them all- maybe you need to treat yourself for being a sister and use sis' birthday as the excuse?!

xoox

kHm

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

All so beautiful! The Chloe flats I am in love with!

Black Labs and Lilly said...

Great picks. I love my Retro-X vest, perfect for layering in the winter!

Blackeyed Susan said...

Loving your wish list!!

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

Old post, but Sue over at Life At Home told me about matching Gucci heels. I just bought a Gucci Vintage Web Hobo in Navy Blue and she's right it would go perfect with those heels! Ha! Ha! Hope you had a great time in the Keys!

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

Ops, just as I posted it I realized the heels in your photo has green and red stripes. The striped on my Hobo are red and blue, maybe there is another Gucci shoe posted on your blog some where? :)