Monday, October 19, 2009

Recent Finds

Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Black Honey by Clinique
This lip gloss isn’t too sticky, gives just the right amount of color and a stunning sheen. It’s perfect for a night out on the town and the color is exclusive to Sephora.

Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF45
If you find yourself unexpectedly out in the sun and need to apply SPF in a jiffy this powder is perfect. I can't tell you how many times my mommy says "Oh no I am not wearing any sunscreen". It's fast and easy without the mess of an SPF lotion and can be applied over makeup. This product is also exclusive to Sephora.

Special thanks to newlywed Claire for turning me on to black honey gloss at her bachelorette.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Great finds, especially the Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF45. I'd probably just keep this in my purse!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

I do love Clinique, I will have to track some of that down!