Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall










I am not really feeling Fall. I know that most people enjoy the crisp air, crackling leaves and cozy sweaters. I wish I could be one of those people, but my body does everything in its power to make fall the pits. I have allergies in the fall, my skin severely dries out and I am always on the brink of sickness...I must just be programmed for summer! However, I do enjoy the colors of Fall and the occasional pumpkin spice latte. Fortunately, when I look at some of my photos they do soften the blow.

Happy Fall to all! xx

2 comments:

ERB said...

Love your pictures-as usual! They remind me that I still need to get some pumpkins for the front porch.

QueenBeeSwain said...

love this post- how do we not love the changing of the seasons? there is nothing quite as satisfying to the core as the changing of the leaves and the bounty of fall, is there?!

xoox

kHm