Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Latest Edition

Two weekends ago JCW raced in the USS Constellation Cup Regatta and brought home yet another hat for our growing collection. We tend to pick up hats at sailing events, on vacation, and at steeplecases.

We both agreed this was a nice addition. However he said the logo was a tad too large for his liking. I am not shy when it comes to a large logo, thus I will be the one sporting this hat.


Things are becoming out of hand…we may be forced to get another rack!

2 comments:

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

What a fun collection!!

TWA said...

The orange of that hat is awesome not a color you see too much, what a great addition. I love baseball caps they are so cute to wear on the weekends when you are running around. My favorite is my mount gay rum from annapolis race week (I cant remember what year). Great collection