Friday, December 3, 2010

Chocolate Fix

I have never been able to restrict chocolate even when attempting a diet. Here are some of my semi-healthy chocolate fixes. I really like Luna Bars and the Carmel Nut Brownie is my favorite.

Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter is sold in individual packages which helps with portion control and is the perfect treat to keep in your handbag. The butter goes great with an apple or a banana. Justin's Nut Butter also makes various almond and peanut butters.

Oikos Chocolate Orangic Greek Yogurt is "pure pleasure" as it states on the package. I could eat a vat of this yogurt.

I have always been a fan of The Skinny Cow bars but I hadn't tried the Chocolate Truffle bars until Lawyer Liz turned me on to them. The small drizzle of chocolate makes them more decadent then the regular bars and for 100 calories why not keep them stocked in the freezer.

On a slightly different chocolate note...I have never had Skipjacks also known as chocolate covered oyster crackers but I am currently on the look out.

How do you get your chocolate fix?

12 comments:

ERB said...

The chocolate peppermint stick Luna bars are my favorite. I will have to try the caramel nut brownie one though!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh...you are making me hungry already and it's only 9am!!!

The Chocolate Hazelnut Butter looks amazing!!

Main Line Sportsman said...

Hershey's minis....cannot beat 'em

James said...

My wife's all time favorite is Moose Mush from Harry and David.

Pink Champagne said...

A girl after my own heart! I die for ANYTHING chocolate. :)

ACH said...

The Chocolate "So Delicious" bars made with coconut milk...only 70 calories, and, actually, SOOO delicious!

Nelle Somerville said...

Chocolate Milk and the little Dark Chocolate Dove bites. Hmmmmmmmm.........sigh.

Unknown said...

I love the dark chocolate covered almonds by Michel Cluizel. They are basically dressed up M&Ms....but they are really delicious and somehow I have convinced myself that they are healthy - you know...dark chocolate....and almonds. How bad could that be for me?! Denial...yes, I'm in denial!

xo elizabeth

Summer is a Verb said...

That chocolate Oikos is theee BEST! And, last night, I had cocoa covered pecans. To die for...XXOO

Unknown said...

Eddie's on Charles has the oyster crackers - I almost bought them.

#unmatched said...

aaah the skipjacks sound amazing!

Anonymous said...

Yes, the chocolate Oikos is delicious.

But, you need to try the caramel.
It should be a controlled substance.