Friday, December 10, 2010

Lawyer Liz's Wedding Reception

Lawyer Liz and her Beau got married in Florida this past August and had their wedding reception last month.

Oyster Bar

EAS & JCW

The Bar

The Band

Crab Cake Station

Gifts Galore

The Scene

There was a minor incident with the fire department...sparks were coming from the chimney so they had to extinguish one of the blazing fires.

Layer Liz and her Beau, EAS, JCW

Lawyer Liz wore the B to B Dress by Elizabeth McKay in hot pink.


She accessorized with Kate Spade shoes and earrings.

There was an assortment of deserts that included mini creme brulees and chocolate covered strawberries.

At the end of the night the Four Loko emerged...I was intrigued yet apprehensive. Four Loko had nothing on some cheese fries and a good night's sleep...I must be getting older!

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. and thank you for a fantastic evening! xx

19 comments:

James said...

Congrats to Lawyer Liz and Beau.

David said...

Great pictures. I want some of those crabcakes! Thanks -- David

MBW said...

Looks like such a fun event- congrats Liz and Bo! And good desicion to bypass the Four Loco-although I'm a little curious, it's now banned in Massachusetts!

Nelle Somerville said...

You look stunning! As does Lawyer Liz. What a fabulous way to celebrate a wedding in HOT PINK!

QueenBeeSwain said...

this is an event for the ages! 4 Loko, firemen and the most darling shoes ever. how much fun are they going to have reliving it for the rest of their lives?!

kHm

Anonymous said...

those kate spade shoes are amazing. and love she didnt go traditional. and your dress. and that the fire department was involved.

Main Line Sportsman said...

It ain't a party 'til something gets set on fire!

mFw said...

Such great pictures!!! Oh four loko!!! The fraternities here stocked up on it!!

Glitterista said...

You and Lawyer Liz both look phenomenal! Love those shoes she chose, and the party looks so fun and I'm sure memorable, especially with the sparks snafu! :)

CAC muffin said...

i just love your dress! So pretty!

DSS said...

What a beautiful celebration!! I adore your dress. Actually, I adore most of your dresses. Perhaps you should just give them all to me :)

Pink Champagne said...

I absolutely ADORE your dress! And I cannot believe Lawyer Liz wore my favorite Kate Spade shoes ever... tres jealous! XO

Courtney said...

Love the anthro dress! I have the same one and have yet to find somewhere to wear it.

The Preppy Princess said...

You both look beautiful, I love your green/navy dress. And the Kate Spades lawyer Liz picked are one of my most favorite pair, too perfect for that occasion!

Sending you a smile,
tp

ACH said...

It looks so fun! I am planning on wearing Kate Spade to our reception, too. That pink dress is fabulous!

Summer is a Verb said...

I luuuv her outfit. And, the food! They would've had to roll me outta there...XXOO

PJH said...

Those shoes are to die for!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I saw your dress awhile back at Anthropologie! I even took a pic for my blog but never posted it. Love it!

Pigtown*Design said...

The MC looks great! I got totally busted when I put pix of it on my blog. But now they're posted in a secret place on another blog. (pigtown pigout!)